Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Horse ain't Dead Yet!

So Elder Scrolls Online is starting sign up for Beta testing and put out this little cinematic to tease us all with. If the game is as interactive as it's showing, I'm a lot more interested now. And I applied for Beta because I've been bitching about it a lot on both sides of the isles, and part of the problem with that is that it's a partial picture. I can't see how it plays or how the races interact if all I see is screenshots and their blog posts. The cinematic is pretty and exciting, but it's not gameplay. Arena had cool box art, but didn't really live up to that.
Expectation
reality.
Well either way I'm off to go play me some Dawnguard and Bloodmo-I mean Dragonborn.
And I peeked at a guide and was so happy to learn that Cliff Racers aren't in there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment