Saturday, May 5, 2012

Elder Scrolls Online

So I'm not sure what to think of it. At first I was like this:
but with online, but the more I think the more skeptical I am. On one hand, going through dungeons with friends and being able to possibly do a market thing and sell my wares to other than just shop keeps I like the idea of.
 But the open world feel and the sociological density can't be like that on Morrowind through Skyrim. It says on the wiki they have up that you can look up here that right now they only have plans on the three provinces. I can understand that in the quality over quantity idea. And the plot seems pretty cool, but some of the race characteristics they've built well, will probably go away.
For example, Altmers are jerks. In every game since Morrowind, they will act superior over you. But since you have people playing as all races,the snobbishness is going to rub away.
It also sounds like they're bringing back classes, which unless they're doing XP based I'm not too excited about, but that's for another post.
I'm also guessing it'll be a monthly payment kind of thing, so I won't be able to play it. But I'll comment as more is revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment