Thursday, May 3, 2012

In Preperation for The Avengers

So I'm going to a movie marathon that leads up to The Avengers. But I'm only going to see half of the movies.   Damn class that will dock me half a grade for missing.
Anyways, I'm still super excited to go to Thor and Captain America before the midnight showing.So last night I was shown this awesome video from when Lou Ferrigno was the Hulk.
 
Oh mullet Hulk and shoulder pad Thor. If this doesn't get you pumped for The Avengers than maybe this person who designed fashion inspired by The Avengers.
If you like this, you might want to check out Kaciart on her Tumblr. The only one I don't like is the Hulk one, it feels too simple. But I love the other ones so much. Especially Thor and Captain America.  And also eye makeup. You can't say that it's at least impressive. If I had the talent, time, and not cheapo makeup I might have tried something like that. Or pay to have it done if I had the money. So now I wait until I can go to the marathon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment