Friday, May 4, 2012

Participation not needed.

So I saw the whole movie marathon except for Iron Man And Some of The Incredible Hulk. See last post about class if you're wondering why. So I want to start off  with the fact that most people in the theater saw all the movies. And even if they didn't Captain America was right before The Avengers. But then I hear this:
"Why is Captain America still young?"
Both my boyfriend and I were dumbfounded. We just saw the movie and it was explained. But anyways, the movie was good. My problem after this great episode was with the rest of the audience. The action scenes are good, and the lines were well written, but I don't see the need to applaud after every funny line or during good action scenes.
It kind of seemed like this:
"Just keep clapping, it proves we like this," The scenes were good but I don't think that you need clap every time the hulk or your favorite character is on screen. It just got tiresome. But other than that I enjoyed the movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment